I have some ideas for doing Activity-based programs on weekends as 1 or 2-day interventions to support all those who want to learn more activities and teaming games. Each of these will be announced 3 months in advance, and will be charged for separately. These are some ideas:
Activities using specific props
- “RST” – Using Ropes, Tapes and Strings
- “Balls to Balloons”! and other orb-based activities
- Planks and blocks
- Jugaad magic! Activities using whatever is around
- The Empty bag – prop less activities (influenced by Chris Cavert)
- Activities for the sports field
- Activities for the wilderness
Designing for themes
It will include how to design for, activities and processing thoughts.
- Leadership (youth and organisational)
Designing for audiences:
- Camping and Outdoors for children
- Adults – corporate, NGOs, Educators.
- Classroom and curriculum
If there are things you want to learn beyond the ones listed above, please write a comment.