With 12 years corporate experience plus 25 years in the field of education, Vishwas brings to his facilitation the diversity encountered in Sales & Marketing, Teaching, Peace building in communities, and Adventure.
He was a practitioner in the field of Experiential and Outdoor education before the country was aware that such a vocation existed.
His travels with Play for Peace and desire to build peaceful communities has taken him to Canada, USA, N. Ireland, South Africa, and the Middle East to work with organisations involved in building peaceful communities.
He has the ability to manage large groups, creating for them powerful experiences short and long, so that the meaning emerges as a result of their own initiative and engagement.
He currently teaches a course in Experiential Education & Practice with the Kaveri group of Institutes, Pune.
Areas of Expertise – Facilitation
- Leadership & Team Development.
- Building Peaceful Communities – in organisations and Society.
- Experiential approaches in Education
- School Leadership
- Designing Experiences for Groups
- Engineering Industry – Sales
- Computer Industry – Sales & Marketing
- Education & Training – Facilitating Groups
- Manager Sales
- Director – Global Operations
- Manager – Learning Resource Centre
- Dean – Experiential Edn: Kaveri Group.
- IT: IBM, BMC Software, Honeywell, Polaris, CISCO, HP, SAP, SUN Microsystems, ICICI.
- Engineering: Tecnimont, AKER Solutions, Siemens, GE, Whirlpool, A Raymond, WILO. SHELL, Hindustan Petroleum,
- Others: Ernst & Young, BMR, ISRO, J & J, GSK, Medtronic, L’Oreal, Perfetti,
- B.Sc in Geology
- MBA, Marketing, University of Bangalore
- Certificate in Film Appreciation from the Film & Television Institute of India, Pune.
- Certificate in Mountain Leadership (UK)
- Wilderness First responder (First Aid), NOLS
- Certificate in Non-Violent Communication.
- Cert. in Advanced Adventure Facilitation (USA).